March 24, 2011
Girls that Tuesday was Day Make You Up to bloggers, Jorge Muniz of Kryolan received us very well to teach us a little bit about make, giving hints of what is best for each skin. It was wonderful because when it comes to self-makeup through out until I enrolled in a course on Make You Up which teaches you to apply makeup and all must tricks, but Jorge has already given a good early and learned a lot.
What I knew of Kryolan is that they have the best concealer, but I just marvel at the brush fiber optic, so was love at first sight, and costs $ 82.00, and is MUST HAVE. Let us step by step uuuhhh babyyy: (kkkk)
1) Clean your skin is # 1, your skin you carry with you the entire life then carefully!
2) Primer: applying the prime should be done with the brush fiber optic which should be passed in a circular motion. The best prime safe make and disguises pores.
3) Base - the base was chosen according to the tone of my skin, a medium tone that I began to apply the nose and then the rest of the face in circular shapes also use the brush fiber optic too.
4) Concealer: Jorge indicated colors that will make our camouflage dark circles, I always have doubt and never know how to camouflage dark circles and small blemishes! Write down or memorize:
Green: use in red spots like pimples and small veins.
Red: for green or brown spots as some dark circles and veins bulging. (This is my case!)
Yellow: how to cover purple bruises.
Orange: for yellowish stains.
Then put a darker concealer, eg I put the reddish and then an average concealer.
5) Powder should also be applied with a brush fiber optics should be used loose powder so your skin gets fresh feeling skin, giving natural effect.
6) blending: to let more fresh air to the skin, should be put a little water in a handkerchief and pass Levinho skin, it really works.
7) Eye: he taught us many ways to make the eye then I'll make a video teaching you ok!
What foundation and concealer brush + optical fiber Kryolan are essential. After this course I proved that for foundation and concealer and brush Kryolan is the best. "Tested and approved" by Fashion a la Lira.
The brush *** equals Bombril, has a thousand and one uses, do not forget that your brush should be washed with shampoo and conditioner every 15 days.
Bjos and bjos, I hope it summarized well for you, any questions talk to me!
Thx Carol, Kelly and George.
| , Iwa, George, Kelly, Carol, Patricia and I |
HOW CALVIN KLEIN SAYS: "IT TAKES TOO MUCH MAKE UP TO LOOK NATURAL", NEH SURE!
Make You Up
Rua Marcos Macedo, 655, shop 4
Meireles. Fortaleza / CE.
Phone: (85) 3224.8750